DIRECTORY COMMITTEE OF SHITORYUSHUKOKAI KARATE DO WORLD UNION:
Soke Mr. Masataka Ohshita Sensei, Hanshi 10th DAN (Japan / Austria), Soke & Head of the Technical Commission & Technical Director
President: Mr. Dr. Thomas HAUSNER – 8th Dan – from Austria
Vice-President: Mr. Chris MILEHAM, 8th Dan (England)
General Secretary : Mr. Thomas GEIGER, 7th Dan (Germany)
Deputy General Secretary: Mrs. Gayle BERRY-ZÖCHBAUER, 4th Dan (USA / Austria)
Treasurer: Mr. Paul GRUBER, 5th Dan(Germany)
DIRECTORY COMMITEE MEMBERS
Mr. Ian BARLOW, 8th Dan (Australia)
Mr. Anton MARUŠA, 7th Dan (Slovenia)
RESPONSIBILITIES WITHIN THE DIRECTORY COMMITTEE (DC):
- The SOKE occupies the Association‘s highest technical position. He is the also HEAD OF THE TECHNICAL COMMISSION and therefore also TECHNICAL DIRECTOR.
- The PRESIDENT occupies the Association‘s highest leadership position. He is responsible for the representation of the Association – in particular to the general public and in dealings with government offices and third persons. He is the CHAIRPERSON OF THE BOTH THE GENERAL MEETING and THE DC. VICE-PRESIDENT: If the President is unable to fulfil his duties, the VICE-PRESIDENT shall assume these duties and act in place oft he president in this cases.
- The GENERAL SECRETARY and DEPUTY GENERAL SECRETARY shall support the President in managing the Association‘s legal, organisational and administrative activities. They are also responsible for keeping the minutes of the General Meetings and DC meetings.
- The TREASURER is responsible for conducting the Association‘s financial affairs in an orderly and proper manner and preparing an annual report to the DC of Shitoryu Shukokai Karatedo World Union Member of Kenseikan Shitoryu Karatedo Japan
- DIRECTORY COMMITTEE MEMBERS Responsible for actively supporting and managing the associations organizational acitivities and providing constructive and valuable feedback amonst DC members in ordert to secure the growth oft he association.